Website Last Updated on January 17th, 2017
Message from the Chairman
Future Temple Project - presented by Strategic Committee - Click here to view Temple and Layout Plan Temple Layout Plan as Per Vaastu Front Elevation Elevation from West Elevation from South
Wish to donate for the Temple Expansion Project - Click here for the form
The annadhata program is cancelled for this week due to possibility of icy weather conditions.
- Weekly Bulletin
- 2017 Festivals At Aglance
- Members List 2016
- 2017 Calendar
- 2016 Calendar with Pictures
- 2017 Membership Form
- Annadatha Sign Up Form 2017
- HTGS General Body Meeting Minutes July17 2016
- Our Temple is located at 1001 W walnut street, Chatham, IL.
- Property features: 9.41 acres, 660 ft X 665 ft; 4202 Sq. ft building has a 2000 Sq. Ft. open hall with a Mandir, Dining Hall, 1 office Room and a full kitchen. HTGS is DEBT FREE
- As more funding is available we will expand to meet our current needs. Generous donations are welcome.
Temple Address: 1001 West Walnut Street, Chatham, IL 62629 Ph. 217-697-8174; NOTE: GPS doesn't work properly for this Address. If you are coming in from Exit 88: On Walnut street, pass Casey's gas station, Pass Traffic light at BP Gas station, continue on Walnut, 0.8 miles, take right turn on Savanagh street (south winds subdivision), temple is on your Left side ie corner of Walnut and Savanagh. (church building - red roof sidings)